Send us a photo, Win $500 – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to all residents in Australia; however children under the age of 18 will need parental permission to enter.
2. To enter the competition a digital camera or smartphone is needed.
3. The Promoter is SealTV Pty Ltd (“SealTV”), Unit 5, 179-183 Woodpark Rd, Smithfield, NSW, 2164
4. To enter, entrants must take a photo of their installed TV Enclosure.
5. To submit an eligible entry, the entrant must send it to SealTV via MMS to 0403 062 678 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The major prize of a $500 VISA Gift Card will be selected at random from all entries received as of 11:59pm AEST on 30 June 2015. The winner will be notified by 5pm AEST on Wednesday 1 July 2015.
7. Prizes will be issued to mailing addresses located only in Australia.
8. The competition closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 30 June 2015.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity and inflammatory or defamatory content. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition/or the Promoter.
10. The Promoters’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters the competition.
11. Prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for refund or redeemed for cash.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed or filmed. Entrants will not be entitled to any fee for any co-operation or participation as aforementioned.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this competition, but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
14. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the competition period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
15. In the case of the intervention of any outside acts, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from an alternative start date, which will be notified via Instagram on the same terms and conditions herewith.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, detection, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.